Friday, October 4, 2013

HOW TO GET GOD'S ATTENTION

Many people have said to me: Pastor, I've prayed, prayed and prayed and nothing is happening, what exactly is going on?
Here's the deal. If you say you love Jesus, and all you are doing every time is asking, "God, give me this or that," I think it's time for you change your attitude.
Jesus said in Matthew 10:32-33, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
You see now? Thus, if you want to get God's attention, you better start to talk about Jesus to People today, because the more you talk about Jesus to people, the more Jesus will talk about you to God our Father in heaven and before all the angels. And if Jesus is talking about you, do you think he doesn't know about your problem? And if he knows about your problems, do you think he won't do them? Sure, he will certainly solve your problems.
Whoa! I know my name is ringing bell in heaven now, what about you?
Dear, you could start today by sharing God's love and what Jesus is doing here.
Jesus loves you and I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment