Sunday, February 22, 2015

JESUS WANTS TO ENGAGE YOU ONE TO ONE

Jesus knows that there are times you will have problems and difficulties, but your pastor or that powerful man of God on which you depend so much, will not be around to help you. That's why Jesus wants to meet you and deal with you on individual bases. And that's why you continue to hear statements like these from Jesus: If you shall ask anything in my name, I'll do it, John 14:14; Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, Luke 10:19; "Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20.

Sure, Jesus wants you and every believer to experience this power which he has already made available. Thus, as you go to church today, don't just occupy any space in the church, but present yourself in such a way that Jesus could manifest himself to you. Seek to worship him and open up to him. He said in Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

May you oh Lord Jesus, manifest yourself to as many as are willing to open up to you today, so that they will no longer be following the signs, but the signs will begin to follow them in the precious name of Jesus. Yes, he said these signs will follow them that believe. You are blessed. Jesus loves you and I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment