Tuesday, November 18, 2014

EXPOSING THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS PART II


CONTINUED...
EXPOSING THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS PART II : REVELATION OF AN EX-WIZARD
BACKGROUND: HOW HE WAS INITIATED
This former servant of the devil, now brother Adebesi Jude Solomon from Kogi state, Nigeria, (pictured during his deliverance) says he was initiated into occultism unintentionally through having sex with a girl who was an agent of an occult group in the university of Illorin where he was studying science laboratory. After having sex with the girl, she collected his sperms and submitted it to the kingdom of darkness. In the night, in his dream, the girl appeared to him and informed him he had been initiated into witchcraft. He was then asked to shed blood and he was given powers to do so. Through witchcraft, he killed eight members of his family including his father through accident and their blood went to empower the alter of the devil and that is how he was promoted from one level to another as he carried out assignment after assignment for the devil. Read his account.
THE POWER TO MONITOR
“Sometime later, I submitted my brother. The kingdom of darkness asked me to kill him so they could promote me. It was through a road accident too – a motorbike. They manipulated a car from their kingdom to hit the two of us on a bike. They had arranged it with me. I survived – people who came to the accident scene found me on the other side of the road inside the gutter with minor injuries. My brother died on the spot. I was promoted again. I was given the power of monitoring, because my brother was the closest person to me. Once you are initiated in the kingdom of darkness, your emotions will die. You kill without regretting, without remorse. You don’t have any emotions any more. I didn’t have any emotions for any human being. I didn’t have time for human beings. It was not only my brother who died in that accident, but the thing that will crown you is if it is your own blood brother that you have submitted. With the power of monitoring, when someone is coming towards you, you will know if this is a human being or an evil spirit in human form. You will see with the power that they have given you. Every satanic kingdom has its own symbol. Witchdoctor's symbols are different from ritualist's symbols. And there are some people you meet on the street who are under witchcraft possession – witches are tormenting them, causing disappointments and misfortune in their activities but they are not possessed. When I see such, I know. Anyone I come accross on the street who is a witch or wizard, I know – he will have his symbol. It will be like a garment on him or her. If it is a witchdoctor, the symbol will be on his face. For some, you will see them physically walking with their feet – but the truth is that they are not walking with their feet. They are floating and only somebody like me who is initiated can see it.
Whatever you see from your kingdom in the society, you would be able to understand. When a person is under witchcraft torment, you as an agent of darkness don’t go there because another agent is taking care of him. In our kingdom, we target those who are strong Christians.
THE FIRE OF PROTECTION THAT SURROUNDS A COMMITTED CHRISTIAN
“For Christians, there is a flame of fire that surrounds them. Such a Christian, you can’t harm him easily. To harm him, we will just be tempting him to fall into sin. We will parade our beautiful girls before him so that he will fall into lust. If he falls into that temptation, that is the time to penetrate him because the fire around him reduces. Gradually, we will entice him into more sin until the fire around him becomes completely cold and that’s when we now strike.
Even if you are strong, you will be tempted. But do you give in? How do you yield to that temptation? It is your yielding that matters. Everybody will be tempted. As far as you are in this flesh, you will be tempted. The difference is that God will make a way of escape for you if you are a committed Christian.
All Christians are equal in the spiritual realm – it’s only we who call them names like ‘pastor’.
The flame of fire on each Christian is quite different. For some people it’s only on their head and the body is not protected. Why? Because they are not committed. You can attack such a Christian easily. They are confessing that they are Christians but not such in heart and they are not ready to grow. You can see by the fire surrounding them the level of the persons’ commitment to Christ.
In the kingdom of darkness, they will not send an agent who is low to a Christian covered with a big flame. There are sets of people they send – level by level. There are levels in Christianity; there are levels in the spiritual world.
Everything you are seeing in Christianity is happening in the spiritual world – in Jesus’ kingdom. But in our spiritual, ocult world, we don’t call the name Jesus Christ. We say, ‘the children of that man’. We are not used to it. It’s not something you call over there. That name when you call it, it causes catastrophy in our kingdom.
KILLING MY DAD
I was in the third level then. That’s when I killed my dad. I was to celebrate my birthday and I convinced him to travel with me. We had an accident. The kingdom of darkness induced me into a comma, but my father was killed. I was then given the spirit of finance – money.
“When your finances are tampered with, your joy will be lost. We want to kill your joy. Even if you are a strong Christian or powerful pastor – when your finances are tampered with, you will be affected. So I had the power to tamper with other people’s finances and cause businesses to collapse. When you see people acquire money, and they are proud – that is the spirit of money at work.
(To be continued with even more shocking revelations...)

No comments:

Post a Comment