Tuesday, March 24, 2015

COCK PROOF FOR YOU TO BELIEVE WHAT JESUS SAYS


The reason many people are not making any effort to repent of their sin, live a righteous life and be fully prepared for the second coming of Jesus is because they don't believe it will ever happen. However, here is another evidence from the cock to prove that the word of God is true, and it is a proof that whatever Jesus said will surely happen.

In Matthew 26:31-35, Jesus told his disciples that all of them will be offended because of him, but Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended. Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.  

Then, you'll find out that it happened exactly as Jesus said, ans we see in the same Matthew 26:69-75, Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee. But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest. And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth. And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man. And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee. Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew. And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

This is just one of several things that Jesus said, thus, it doesn't matter what people think or say, whatever Jesus said will surely happen. Before he went up to heaven, Jesus said in John 14:1-3, Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. Yes, he made a promise that he will come back, and he will certainly come as he said. So, it's better for you here to begin to examine your life and remove anything that will make you unworthy when he comes.

May God help as many as are ready to change their lives for the better to be able to purify themselves today.

1John 3:3 says, that every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. May you be found worthy when He comes, in Jesus Name.
You are blessed. Jesus loves you and I do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment