Thursday, March 26, 2015

YOU CARRY GOD'S FAVOUR AS A BELIEVER

If God had allowed everything that the enemies are planning for you to happen to you, by now you'll not be here, and you'll not be reading this message, and many believers are just walking around, not knowing that they carry the favour of God.

Psalm 41:11-12 says, By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me. And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever. 

Sure and certain, it is only when you know that you carry God's favour, that you can walk boldly as a child of God, and cannot be intimidated by any adverse situation. May God help you to know how highly favoured you are, in the name of Jesus. You are blessed. Jesus loves you and I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment