Monday, April 27, 2015

WORRYING, IS A SIGN THAT YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN GOD


Worrying is a sign that you have NOT known GOD. I know this sounds strange, because I've heard even some preachers say that it's okay to worry since we are still human, and when you hear a statement like this, you'll quickly ask, what do you mean? So, you mean that a believer cannot worry???? And I am saying emphatically: YES, a real child of God who truly know whom God is, will no longer worry.

Certainly, but wait a minute, if you truly know that God is all powerful, and you are saying that, you know that nothing is too difficult for God, and you are telling me that according to Matthew 19:26, With God, all things are possible, and you say you know all these, why then should you worry?

Sure, as a child of God, I have worried about this, and about that, and have worried virtually over everything, until the day that the Holy Spirit of God had to open my eyes into this basic truth, and since then, my life have changed for the better.

Therefore, as you go to worship God today, go with a fresh understanding of whom God is, and instead of worrying, give him the best worship, because the God who I have known is the only UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER, who can change all your situations for the better.


May God grant you this fresh understanding about himself, so you could give him the best praise as you worship him today in Jesus name. You are blessed. Have a wonderful & worry-free Sunday. Jesus loves you and I do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment