Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WITHOUT JESUS YOU ARE NOTHING - LESSON OF TWO DONKEYS



Two donkeys were walking down the road in Jerusalem one day. One of the donkeys said, "Wow, Yesterday I was carrying Jesus on my back, people were hailing me, screaming and shouting, Hosanna! Hosanna!!

People even kept their clothes on the ground for me to walk on, and those who did not have any clothe had to put down palm leaves for me to walk on.

But today, when I walked through the same road, nobody recognizes me, and no one even said anything to me."

The second donkey smiles and said, "Hmmmmm.... Don't you know that you are nothing without Jesus?"

Certainly, without Jesus, you are nothing. Thus, if you want to become anything, or if you want to succeed in life, you must invite Jesus into your life. Jesus said in John 15:5, "He that abide in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." 

May God help us in Jesus name. You are blessed. Jesus loves you and I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment